Monday, December 23, 2013

Hi.


Well, here we are again.

Updates every six months or so is apparently what working full time while attending school full time will do to you.

Summer was a bust for me this year due to some really crappy anemia issues which thankfully have been alleviated! I spent a large chunk of the time trying to scrape by and sleeping a lot. 

Fall semester was the toughest one so far, and luckily the last predicted nasty one. I made it through thanks in part to an amazing group of friends at the store and some very giving grandparents who spent a few evenings each week with the kiddos. Seriously, thank you to each and every person who has helped me with my attempts at a career change. It has been a very exhausting year for our family.

Though it’s been nuts-busy the last three months, I did get to spend my classroom observations with my favorite group of kids, Junior High! VMS welcomed me right in and all the kids were awesome to spend time with. Special thanks to Mrs. W for such a warm welcome and for all the useful tips I gained from being in your classroom.

So mostly, I am just thankful this year; Thankful that I have made it this far in my program (one semester to go!) and even more thankful for the support systems I have been blessed with as I continue my journey. It has been an extremely difficult year and I am looking forward to 2014 like nothing else.

Safe and happy holidays everyone!

No comments: