Friday, February 24, 2012

shop, shoppy, shop, shop

I've been meaning to post about my Wednesdays/Thursdays but those post would have been full of tax and inventory talk so probably not that exciting really? Usually my post are not all shopy-shopy talk which is why there have been so few. I have some topics in que though not really in the mood to post something boxed. So let's talk shop shall we?

Ms. Linda and I are gearing up for The Jay County Fiberfest in Portland, IN (March 9-10). We'll be there vending which means we're in the process of ordering tons of new yarns and needles. Knit One Crochet Too is our new Spring Line. Baby Boo, Meadow Silk and Wrapunzel are slated to arrive very soon.

More Chiaogoo needles will be here next week including some of the new Blue Flower straight knit needles. Our house favorite Kramer Yarns is due for a major restock thanks to all our customers! Naturally Nazareth (100% wool w/ variegated colorways), Summit Hill Merino SW and Perfect DK are being introduced at the shop in March plus with those a pile of new and restocked colors of Perfection Worsted.

Quick rundown kinda makes it obvious why my brain is stuck in 'shop mode' doesn't it? ... and don't even get me started on the art supply catalogs, it like Christmas I tell ya' :D

That's all I've got for now, blog should be back to it's regular schedule soon. If nothing else I'll try to come out of the trenches once in a while to post some pics of the pretties.

til then, craft safe my friend.
-kat

No comments: