Thursday, January 12, 2012

kat food or not

well hi there.

amazing how owning your own business makes it more interesting when it comes to keeping a regular blog *oopsie* I've really missed writing about general non-related things so let's give this another whirl shall we?

I started this post to be about some of the new simple foods and such but I think my first post back should be more of a catch up.

Over the last year I've been working towards simplifying my life and at the same time living it more the way I want to. It takes a lot of time and effort to be who other people think you should be so at 30 I'm done with it. Take me as I am: a gauged-eared, low tech, fiber-arts chic who's trying to do too many things at once.

That said trying to live low tech in a high-tech world has been interesting and I haven't found a good balance for it yet. I want to blog about that and also some of the things I'm doing to simplify my life so when living-at-half-energy hits it is easier to bounce back from. Life is too short to be tired or stressed about little things all the time! I've made good strides and hope by blogging about what I've done it might help others live a simpler, less stressed life without having to go to extremes to get there.

chat with you soon!