Monday, November 1, 2010

well I feel sheepish

wow. it's November, said more like it's N-o-v-e-m-b-e-rrrrr. *Gasp*

The good news: the little contest listed in my previous entry does, indeed, have a winner.

The bad news: my office exploded over the last month and I need to find said entry back before firing up the dye pots *blush* ... sorry, seriously, sorry.

In other office news, PnY will actually be getting a real studio space later this month or in December sometime... *fingers crossed* the space is huge, and located on the second floor above a two car garage. No plans for retail type hours yet but the location will be open during special events and by appointment.

more on that to come.
____________________

On a completely unrelated note; I'll be goal setting with the NaBloPoMo/National Blog Posting Month event that starts today through the end of the month. So this is day one, no fanfare but maybe tomorrow I'll have something non-rambling-ish to say.


No comments: